You have probably heard of Emotional Freedom Technique, or Tapping, as a way to manage stress, reduce anxiety, overcome phobias and even to lose weight. Many people are surprised that something so simple can be so powerful, but, used correctly, gently tapping on specific points on your head, body and hands can have amazing results.
EFT tapping videos and books are widely available, but the impact of working with a competent practitioner takes this therapy into another dimension.
Why train in EFT?
Many holistic therapists, psychotherapists, coaches and complementary health practitioners find EFT a great addition to their existing range of therapies. It has the great advantage of being something you can teach to your clients for them help themselves between sessions.
Some trainees are looking for a career change, working in a field that will help others and which feels more meaningful. The prospect of becoming self-employed is often appealing too.
Others have used or heard of EFT and are interested in deepening their knowledge of it, perhaps for their own use or support friends and family members.
Whichever category you are in, you are very welcome!
Why train with me?
- I have trained people from all over the globe and have a passion for EFT
- My ongoing support for trainees is unsurpassed
- Small groups ensure all your questions are answered and you have plenty of time to practise
- Close connections are often made between trainees, who then become treatment exchange partners
- Your training fee includes life-long access to a closed forum where you can ask questions forever
- Regular additional courses are available to help you to build your practice and identify your ideal clients
- Frequent supervision sessions are available
- Clear, easy communication, catering for all learning styles from a trainer who has a wealth of experience
- Online training is available from the comfort of your home
- Face-to-face courses are held regularly in wonderful locations