You have probably heard of Emotional Freedom Technique, or Tapping, as a way to manage stress, reduce anxiety, overcome phobias and even to lose weight. Many people are surprised that something so simple can be so powerful, but, used correctly, gently tapping on specific points on your head, body and hands can have amazing results.
EFT tapping videos and books are widely available, but the impact of working with a competent practitioner takes this therapy into another dimension.
Why train in EFT?
Many holistic therapists, psychotherapists, coaches and complementary health practitioners find EFT a great addition to their existing range of therapies. It has the great advantage of being something you can teach to your clients for them to help themselves between sessions.
Some trainees are looking for a career change, working in a field that will help others and which feels more meaningful. The prospect of becoming self-employed is often appealing too.
Others have used or heard of EFT and are interested in deepening their knowledge of it, perhaps for their own use or to support friends and family members.
Whichever category you are in, you are very welcome!
Why train with me?
- A small group environment enabling time for questions and interaction
- My courses are a little longer than many, enabling plenty of time to practise
- During the course, an experienced practitioner is available for additional one to one support
- You will receive unsurpassed ongoing support from me
- You have a lifetime’s access to a support forum
- Your course fee includes case study assessment, a one to one supervision session and exam marking
- Clear, easy communication, catering for all learning styles
- Online training is available from the comfort of your home with no travel expenses
- The Zoom format allows working in pairs in breakout rooms, private messages in the chat and for sessions to be recorded
- I have fifteen years experience of working with clients and I have been training people in EFT since 2016
- You can elect to work with me on a one to one basis for personal issues or coaching