For many practitioners of EFT, the prospect of working with people who have a diagnosis of cancer is quite daunting.
Most of us have first or second hand experience of cancer, but our own beliefs and experiences can affect our ability to support clients in a calm manner and maintain detachment from our own experiences.
During this workshop you will have an opportunity to:
- Use EFT to clear your own anxiety about working with cancer clients
- Discover how to work gently with clients on the trauma of the diagnosis on themselves and their loved ones
- Support clients in discussing their diagnosis with family, friends and colleagues
- Learn how to explore beliefs around self-healing, blame, and their body
- Develop ways for your clients to self-regulate between sessions as well as prior and during medical appointments and treatments
- Become familiar with the frequent trigger points for those experiencing cancer
- Find ways to offer a safe space for clients to express their deepest fears