Menopause is being discussed far more and the impact of this time of life is entering public awareness but there are still many connections that are not being realised or spoken about.
You may be a practitioner experiencing some of the symptoms of menopause or you may have clients who are going through it. The range of symptoms is huge, and for many women it can be a challenging and alarming time. This is particularly the case for those that have a history of reproductive issues, menstrual problems, challenging births or pregnancy loss. The familial beliefs play a big role too.
We explore all these issues during this workshop, and discuss ways that you can ease the path for women at this time of life.
After this workshop you will:
- Better understand what menopause is and what is happening in the body
- Realise some of the common symptoms and challenges faced by women at this time
- Have a template that you can use with clients to help them and you to explore the events and beliefs that may underlie their symptoms
- Feel confident using EFT on beliefs, physical symptoms and earlier life events that may be contributing to difficulties at this time
During the workshop we will:
- Bring together a small group of EFT practitioners
- Facilitate open discussions around personal and second hand experiences of menopause
- Understand how beliefs can impact symptoms
- Realise how women’s relationship with their reproductive organs and reproductive history can have an effect
- Work through a “case” to understand how a practitioner might work with a client