Now listed for further research by the NHS, and increasingly welcomed into schools, EFT or tapping is a gentle, non-invasive but incredibly powerful way of working with just about any sort of unwanted emotion.
In particular, it is commonly used for * Depression * Panic & Anxiety * Trauma * Stress * Fears and phobias * Back pain * Hypertension * Food cravings * Lack of confidence * Procrastination * Addictions * CFS and Fibromyalgia * Exam nerves * PTSD * Chronic Illness
It can be used with everyone, from young children to the elderly.
Over our two to three day course you will cover the required content for Level 2 EFT Practitioner Training. Our course is delivered using the syllabus of The EFT & Mindfulness Centre,
Attendees are required to have completed EFT Level 1, either with us or another trainer.
The course structure is a mix of:
- Relaxed sharing of content
- Video viewing
- Supported practice in pairs
- Individual and group work
During the course you will discover:
- What EFT is and how it originated
- How to apply EFT to resolve negative emotions, physical pain, phobias and trauma
- Why we hold the beliefs we do, and how to change them
- Simple and effective ways to work with clients and manage issues that can arise
- The emotions behind cravings and addictions and how to address them
- How to set up a practice and attract clients
- Your own personal plan for using EFT
On completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Attendance. If you wish to become a practitoner, the requirements are:
- completion of a minimum of three case studies, each comprising three sessions (one session should be in video format)
- submit a self-reflection of a session when you were the client
- pass the online test (£22) which comprises a mix of short essay and multiple choice questions
- unlike many courses, case study assessment, a one to one feedback session and exam marking are included in your course fee
You can then obtain insurance usually at a cost of considerably less than £100, depending on your location, and become a practitioner. It is recommended that you become an accredited member of The EFT & Mindfulness Centre, for just £30 per annum, which has a multitude of benefits.
You can discover more about The EFT & Mindfulness Centre HERE