Now listed for further research by the NHS, and increasingly welcomed into schools, EFT or tapping is a gentle, non-invasive but incredibly powerful way of working with just about any sort of unwanted emotion.
In particular, it is commonly used for * Depression * Panic & Anxiety * Trauma * Stress * Fears and phobias * Back pain * Hypertension * Food cravings * Lack of confidence * Procrastination * Addictions * CFS and Fibromyalgia * Exam nerves * PTSD * Chronic Illness
It can be used with everyone, from young children to the elderly.
Over our three day course you will cover the required content for Level 2 EFT Practitioner Training. Our course is registered with the EFT & Matrix Reimprinting Academy (EFTMRA).
Attendees are required to have completed EFT Level 1, either with us or another trainer.
The course structure is a mix of:
- Relaxed sharing of content
- Video viewing
- Supported practice in pairs
- Individual work
During the course you will discover:
- What EFT is and how it originated
- How to apply EFT to resolve negative emotions, physical pain, phobias and trauma
- Why we hold the beliefs we do, and how to change them
- Simple and effective ways to work with clients and manage issues that can arise
- The emotions behind cravings and addictions and how to address them
- How to set up a practice and attract clients
- Your own personal plan for using EFT
On completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Attendance. If you wish to become a practioner, we ask you to complete three case studies before you take the online test (at a cost of £15), which will certify you as an EFT practitioner with the EFTMRA. The test is multiple choice.
You can then obtain insurance at a cost of around £60 per annum and become a practitioner. Details of the case study requirements and insurers will be given to you during training.
You can discover more about the registering body, EFTMRA, and it’s founder, Karl Dawson, HERE