Begin your EFT journey with Foundation Level 1 training, using the accredited syllabus from The EFT & Mindfulness Centre
The course structure is a mix of:
- Relaxed sharing of content
- Video viewing
- Supported practice in pairs
- Group & individual work
During this introductory day, you will discover the basics of EFT and will go home with sufficient knowledge to be able to use EFT for yourself for everyday issues.
On this day you will:
- Learn the basics of how to use EFT, grading the severity of the issue, using the set-up statement and all the tapping points
- Become familiar with how EFT came into being and it’s basis in acupuncture
- Understand the importance of finding core issues
- Practice using basic EFT with a partner
- Know some of the uses of EFT, including for stress, anxiety, fears, phobias, cravings and physical pain
On completion of the course you will feel confident using EFT for yourself, and with friends and family. You will also receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Level 1 is a full day course. If you wish to deepen your experience you can attend Level 1 and 2 as a complete training experience over a total of four days online.
The syllabus is accredited by the EFT & Mindfulness Centre, and you can discover more about that organisation HERE