Many EFT practitioners have a yearning to work with children, but are not sure where to begin.
Working with children using EFT can be rewarding and endlessly surprising (as you will see during the pre-recorded sessions). Most children will have shifts in emotions at almost the speed of light but there are many considerations when working with children.
This workshop is aimed at working with children aged from 4 to 11 years.
During this workshop you will have an opportunity to:
- Watch two videos of a practitioner working with young children – this is a unique opportunity
- Understand any legal considerations around working with children (based on the UK)
- Consider how to build rapport with the parent(s)/caregiver, before, during and after sessions
- Learn some of the most common issues with which children may present
- Give thought to the best place to conduct EFT sessions with children, and the type of equipment that you may want to have available
- Learn how to teach children to regulate their own emotions
- Gain ideas into how to structure a session with a child, and props that can be used
- Experience Picture Tapping first hand, with instructions, a demo and a group exercise
- Exchange ideas on how to work with children (or parents) who are skeptical about EFT
- Obtain a list of useful resources