NEXT COURSE: Coming Soon
One thing is certain: your EFT training was intense. Then, after a week or two, you may find that have a lot of questions.
Learning EFT is just like learning any new skill, and the more you use it after your training, the more confidence you will build. But life isn’t like that is it? You go on a training course, have a great time, commit to using EFT the very next day and then your partner/ off-spring/ pet/ extended family/ job have different ideas and before you know it a couple of weeks have passed and you feel a bit hazy about what you learnt.
I have put this on-line course together just for you!
Each session lasts for about one hour, and you will have access to a closed Facebook group where you can ask questions too.
Although the sessions are pre-recorded, by having an intake group working through the material at the same time, a strong sense of community is establish, which is reinforced in the Facebook Forum and during the Live Q&A sessions. This sense of support from your peers can give you encouragement and motivation.
- Taking the first step
- Identifying your ideal client
- Creating a Facebook page and/or web page
- Recording an introductory video
- Taking bookings and payment
- Offering discovery calls
- Ways to work on-line
- Structuring a client session
- Managing the time
- Pre and post session information
- LIVE Q&A sessions **
- Four ways to find a memory with a client
- Top tips on how to run a group
- Self-care and why it’s important
- How to record a Facebook Live
- Using the Facebook diary system
- How to schedule posts in advance on Facebook
- Client safety; confidentiality; safe-guarding; disclaimers; terms & conditions; GDPR
** A note on Live Q&A Sessions
Although each of the daily sessions is pre-recorded, a live Q&A session will be hosted towards the end of the five days, and again a week or two afterwards to cover any questions you may have.