The Positive Impact of EFT in the workplace
- Facilitates enhanced performance
- Delivers improved results
- Reduces sickness absence
- Promotes individual, partnership and corporate potential
How EFT may benefit YOUR business
- Human Resource managers may see few working days lost through sickness absences from stress, injury, back pain and illness
- Natural health practitioners may see better, faster and more effective, long-term results for their clients
- NHS GP practices may discover useful techniques to benefit both staff and patients in their day-to day lives, work and health. Emotional Freedom Technique is currently eligible for more research under NICE guidelines
- Business owners, from therapeutic practitioners to IT services, plumbers to retailers and any and all in between, who may be struggling to realise the business of their dreams may discover , and then learn to clear, the blocks that thwart them leading them to achieve the true potential of their business and themselves
- A bespoke course for you and your group, learning EFT with a group of like-minded colleagues or associates
- An hour long talk and demonstration
- A half or full day introduction
- More in-depth training
The group dynamic can really add to the learning experience and be incredibly powerful.
Examples of workshops available
- Well-being in the corporate world. Introduce EFT as a self-help tool for your staff, and the benefits to your company with a reduction in sick-days and a happier workforce.
- Build a better business using EFT. This can be offered in addition to the on-line four week practice building course, which is perfect for therapists of any discipline.
- EFT for body-workers, which shows you how to tap into the emotional causes of pain, and will enable you get deep, long-lasting results for your patients, as well as giving them a self-help tool between sessions
- Introduction to EFT for psychotherapists, counsellors and hypnotherapists, demonstrating the power of EFT in talking therapy
- An introduction to working gently with trauma using EFT for all therapists involved with PTSD and CPTSD clients
- The connection between adverse childhood experiences and chronic disease, for doctors, nurses and other medical practitioners with an interest in the mind/body connection
- Other courses can be created specifically for the requirements of your group